Post #1 by pop

pop

pop
嘿最近怎么样

Crook

Vouches
Awards
TITLETips for GFX Designing?
I wanna get started doing GFX Designing, anyone have some tips to get started off/ for a beginning??

pop's SIGNATURE

Post #4 by SillyFawn54285
SillyFawn54285
????

Crook

Vouches
Awards
Depends what you wanna do. Start with Adobe Photoshop (if u cant get it there are free alternatives) and watch Youtube videos/tutorials/speedarts etc to see what type of designing you are interested in. Adobe Illustrator I also recommend.
Photoshop is raster-based and uses pixels to create images & Illustrator works off vectors, these are points used to create perfectly smooth lines.

If you want to try different designs try Daily UI. It sends you daily things to redesign anywhere from Websites/E-Tickets/Logos etc

Good Luck

SillyFawn54285's SIGNATURE

Post #5 by pop

pop

pop
嘿最近怎么样

Crook

Vouches
Awards
Depends what you wanna do. Start with Adobe Photoshop (if u cant get it there are free alternatives) and watch Youtube videos/tutorials/speedarts etc to see what type of designing you are interested in. Adobe Illustrator I also recommend.
Photoshop is raster-based and uses pixels to create images & Illustrator works off vectors, these are points used to create perfectly smooth lines.

If you want to try different designs try Daily UI. It sends you daily things to redesign anywhere from Websites/E-Tickets/Logos etc

Good Luck
Awesome thanks for some tips!! Will definitely try illustrator out

Reactions: SillyFawn54285

pop's SIGNATURE

Post #9 by Dread
Dread
丨 爪 卩 ㄖ 丂 ㄒ 乇 尺

Crook

Vouches
Awards
Honestly, @H get yourself adobe photoshop and look around for gfx packs or even art thats already made to get ideas and let your creativity go wild :)

Dread's SIGNATURE

Top Bottom