Solved mobile bug

Status
This thread has been closed and is not open for further replies.
Post #1 by Mike
Mike

Crook

Vouches
Awards
TITLESolved mobile bug
when you’re on mobile and you click a thread that has multiple pages it will put you on a random page so you have to keep clicking previous page to get to the first page

hopefully i can get the bug catcher award for finding this

Last edited:
Reactions: ao

Mike's SIGNATURE

Post #3 by no

no

no
wah wah wah

Crook

Vouches
Awards
Pretty sure it will bring you to the part of the thread you most recently had read, so if there's 30 new unreads it'll put you at that point instead of most recent or first page.
You can click the arrows beside "prev" and "next" instead of the buttons themselves to go to the first & last page respectively.

Reactions: Jump

no's SIGNATURE

Post #6 by pb

pb

pb
Crook

Crook

Vouches
Awards
i'm getting this aswell @Mike if what no said is true u should still get the innovator role

for some reason i feel like they're being fairly stingy about there 2 awards i had caught a bug where DWC users couldn't vouch and i had suggested an idea that ak responded too and added to the site good luck i hope u get yours soon enough strong mike !

pb's SIGNATURE

Post #7 by Poop
Poop
乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚

Vouches
Awards
i'm getting this aswell @Mike if what no said is true u should still get the innovator role

for some reason i feel like they're being fairly stingy about there 2 awards i had caught a bug where DWC users couldn't vouch and i had suggested an idea that ak responded too and added to the site good luck i hope u get yours soon enough strong mike !
DWC thing wasn’t a bug worth awarding. We give that award out for something crucial that is like site breaking or something along those lines.

Poop's SIGNATURE

Post #8 by pb

pb

pb
Crook

Crook

Vouches
Awards
DWC thing wasn’t a bug worth awarding. We give that award out for something crucial that is like site breaking or something along those lines.
i understand this but maybe you should make it a bit more acquirable as it is an award

pb's SIGNATURE

Post #9 by Poop
Poop
乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚

Vouches
Awards
i understand this but maybe you should make it a bit more acquirable as it is an award
A bug catching award isn’t something we want to just hand out to everyone that notices the smallest thing, especially if it was just a small setting we forgot to revert like the vouch thing. We will give it out to people who find something that’s crucial.

Poop's SIGNATURE

Post #10 by pb

pb

pb
Crook

Crook

Vouches
Awards
A bug catching award isn’t something we want to just hand out to everyone that notices the smallest thing, especially if it was just a small setting we forgot to revert like the vouch thing. We will give it out to people who find something that’s crucial.
i understand this david i hope you have a good day (btw i feel like an asshole sorry for your lose boss man)

pb's SIGNATURE

Status
This thread has been closed and is not open for further replies.
Top Bottom