Post #1 by _

_

_
????

Crook

Vouches
Awards
TITLECruel World | Borrowed Time 01
Had a clothing brand in the works for some time, Posting here to get feedback along with general interest and thoughts.

Please post constructive feedback or thoughts on the design as a whole.

I will only be releasing 1 or 2 colours, with some exceptions for exclusive 1/1 versions of this design.

The piece is called 'Borrowed Time' and reflects upon the tragedies going on around the world, symbolising that there is not much time left before there needs to be a change. Also included you can see a burning world, and overall I think that the design replicates the brand name 'Cruel World'.

Not sure on a drop date however shipping will be Worldwide, and will be available on a Black T-shirt

Design (in multiple colours):

Will be dropping red and purple on release, the rest will be sold as 1/1 exclusives at a premium price.
Full size range will be available.

lmk your favourite (designed by me in collaboration with another designer)

_'s SIGNATURE

Post #3 by r

r

r
✨ rsk.gg ✨

Selfmade

Vouches
Awards
Designs look sick, something sort of unique you could incorporate for this/future designs is to have the designs wrap around the sleeves/back of the garment.

Keep it up, it looks ????

Reactions: _

r's SIGNATURE

Post #5 by Bob The Sponge
Bob The Sponge
BTS = Bob The Sponge

Vouches
Awards
Gread design, definetly eye catching, however I am sure that you know that this is a "niche" type of clothing style. I can see bikers, steetwear people. & staters wearing this. I also think you have a lot of great inspirations going into this piece, however, I personally feel as if new fasion brands don't only sell the actual physical shirt, but the vision and brand of the company making this. I suppose my follow up question is about your marketing and brand-- how have you established your brand and the vision that it is instilling/attempting to push? How are you going to market this?

Bob The Sponge's SIGNATURE

Top Bottom