Buying and selling for the Community

Post #1 by Heroin
Heroin
Trusted seller since 2012

Vouches
Awards
TITLEBuying and selling for the Community
Happy 2021 Summer :cool:
Thanks to all the members and staff who have been a part of my experience on OGX :coolpika:

Making this Thread for all users !

:alien:Middlemen
Just because a Middle man is used during a deal doesn’t mean it’s 100% safe !
Using a Middleman can be a safe way to complete deals without getting scammed. Their job is to Make sure that both Buyer and seller are being accountable to getting the transaction completed safely. Using a middleman or Middlewoman can prevent from being scammed or having your account pulled back ! Imposters are also an issue ! Imposters pretend to be the ( Real MIddleman ) in order to scam whatever your selling or the money your spending so ALWAYS CONFIRM with the middle man onsite to make sure your actually talking to the Real one ! If your communicating threw discord make sure u look up the Discord ID of the real MM to make sure there are no hidden characters this also confirms your talking with the real Middleman! Confirming onsite with the Middleman you choose to use by sending your Kik/Telegram/Discord name and your Discord ID to confirm as well. These SMALL SIMPLE things that take 2 min to do can easily prevent you from losing your item or Money ! DON’T be lazy and always confirm !

?Paypal
Accepting PayPal is less likely to get the deal done because no one uses PayPal at all and if u do use it But be cautious because scammers love to pull back PayPal charges ! To be the safest try to have 2 PayPal accounts that way when someone sends u money to the first one your can transfer the funds to your Active account to prevent from being charged back! Some sellers don’t accept PayPal so it’s best to use multiple forms of payment like Cashapp, Bitcoin etc.

?Bitcoin/Crypto
( easiest / most secure way to receive payment )
When dealing with Crypto it becomes the safest way to receive payment because there is almost no chance of the scammer charging back your money , scammers are getting very smart so please make sure you know who your dealing with when it comes to doing exchanges and buying and selling ( check Rep and Vouches and always wait for 2/6 confirmation before sending the buyer anything this is to avoid double spending and getting scammed ! )

?Cashapp
Using cashapp can be the popular choice for those who haven’t invested in BTC , when accepting cashapp ( Be Careful ) can also be Pulled back but is a little bit harder for the person sending it to get back. Cashapp also comes with an Option to buy bitcoin so be sure to verify yourself on Cashapp so that option becomes available to you. Most people accept Cashapp but some don’t!

??Exchanges
When doing exchanges PLEASE make sure you know exactly who is exchanging your money ! Don’t just find the first person onsite offering this service! You need to make sure your exchanger is Well vouched and repped in the community. When Exchanging your cashapp/Crypto/PayPal be sure to be patient , this reduces the chance of making a small mistake that makes a huge difference ! I have seen several times where either the buyer/exchanger was in a hurry and sent the money to the wrong person . So being patient can save you money! PayPal exchanges are by far the most risky form of exchanges because of the chance of the PayPal being pulled. Only exchange PayPal with members that have over 40 vouches and 400 rep because those members have a lot to lose and 90% of the time won’t pull their PayPal back!

⭐Vouches/Rep
Be sure you always check the persons vouches and Rep ! Sometimes that can be the difference between a smooth deal and getting scammed ! A lot of users only deal with the more Repped and Vouched users so if your new be sure to ask the seller to use a trusted middle man, it lets the seller know you are not trying any funny business !

??Swaps
When it comes to swaps whether it be gamertags or Instagram account etc, be sure to use a Trusted well repped swapper !! NEVER HAND SWAP ANYTHING !! You will lose it ! Your safest chance at not losing your account name is to use a Trusted swapper to swap it before you even post it ! There is always links to trusted swappers at the top of the page so please utilize them ! Safe swapping is very important!

?️‍♂Contacting Your Client
It doesn’t matter what form of messenger your using ALWAYS CONFIRM ONSITE ! Don’t be dumb or Lazy ! Being lazy for seconds could result in losing your money. A lot of people use Kik or discord because it’s the easiest form of communication. Always look for the persons info on their page to make sure your talking to the correct person.

?‍❤‍?Staying Positive
This is By far the most important thing to know out of this whole list ! I know there is a lot of people onsite that chose to do the wrong thing as opposed to the right thing ! But as long as u stay positive and be smart about your deals things generally tend to go the right way. Be kind to our new members ! Not all of them are multis and a lot of them are just looking to learn how to be successful in business . Show some encouragement because our members onsite are our most important recourse and just one kind thing can change someone whole day or even life ! I have met some absolutely amazing people on OGX ( Staff included ) and the main reason I stay onsite is for the people and positive human interactions! So if you’re having a bad day just look for one of us ! We are always down to help out :)

Dealing safe is very important so please read this and be as safe as possible !

I really hope this helps , if u have any ideas please don’t hesitate to let me know so I can add it to the post !! Thanks everyone

Last edited:

Heroin's SIGNATURE

Post #5 by Heroin
Heroin

Vouches
Awards
Reactions: rr

Heroin's SIGNATURE

Post #7 by Heroin
Heroin

Vouches
Awards
Depends on what @Poop thinks

I appreciate the support homie @nic

Last edited:
Reactions: nic and rr

Heroin's SIGNATURE

Post #8 by Heroin
Heroin

Vouches
Awards
Bumping this upp

Reactions: rr

Heroin's SIGNATURE

Post #10 by Heroin
Heroin

Vouches
Awards
Yes @H this is my Thread I have had for a long while now my other handle is Heroin but some noob on site has taken my name but no biggie I guess

Heroin's SIGNATURE

Top Bottom