OGX - Digital Marketplace

Online digital marketplace designed to simplify buying and selling game accounts, social media accounts, and more.

STAFF COMPLETE GUIDE TO FORTNITE ACCOUNTS

old x

User

Vouches

100%
Status
Rep
Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
570 XP
I wanted to put this together to help out those who need help when it comes to buying , securing and selling Fortnite accounts. This threads goes into details and covers every aspect towards epic/Fortnite accounts in general. If you ever have any concerns feel more than welcome to drop me a message and I will help to the best of my ability. I have also asked staff multiple times to have this pinned but it doesn't seem like that's happening any time soon so will bump this thread as often as possible.

BUYING:
To begin with decide what type of account you are after. Stacked , OG , Unstacked or random. This will be useful later on. Secondly, you will need to decide if the account you want should be FULL ACCESS , NOT FULL ACCESS VERIFIED and NOT FULL ACCESS UNVERIFIED.
  • Full Access: You get epic access + email access

• Not Full Access Verified: You only get epic access

• Not Full Access Unverified: You only get epic access
I highly recommend all accounts, especially OG + Stacked should be bought under full access as it reduces the chance of pull back ( we will cover pull back more in detail later) but with random throwaway accounts feel free to buy NFA as it isn't the end of the world if you lose that account.

NFA Accounts can be a pro or con. For instance if someone sells you an nfa account they could always recover the account using the email. But at the same time if the email has been perma deleted then an nfa account (especially if the email was the og email) it would be very secure as no one can ***** your email and recover the account, but at same time if a russian neek does take it you are screwed lol. Another disadvantage of nfa unv is that any current linked platforms cannot be removed and therefore someone else could be playing on the account as well.

When buying accounts it is important that you carefully check if you are receiving what you want , not what the seller is claiming. Do you want the og email address? Do you want access to og receipts? Do you want access to oge cookies ( this is more advanced). Some sellers may claim they are selling on a fresh email so make sure to check if the email has any phone numbers or security emails linked. It is very important to ensure you are fulfilled with what you get as customer security and satisfaction is number 1.

My advice is: Only buy OG Skin Accounts from reputable sellers who are are giving you the OG email the account was created on. If you have the OG email + pull back information you are virtually untouchable and should be 100% safe. Also try to buy your accounts on domains such as google , outlook , protonmail , hotmail and yahoo. I do not trust the russian domains and tend to never buy them as its russian to be 100% honest. These smart guys will easily get into your accounts as russian domains are not as secure.
SECURING:
Okay you bought your dream account, but have you taken safety measures?
My recommendation is before you are about to pay you screen record your conversation and make sure nothing has been altered(a few scammers like to do a quick fa to nfa edit in messages). So you keep your recording running and you pay - you want to keep recording until you have received the login details and email details if provided and check is everything is working. This will be very useful if there are any issues as you can provide middleman with clear proof you have not done anything shady. ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU LOGIN TO FORTNITE AND CHECK YOU RECEIVED THE CORRECT ACCOUNT!

Now if everything is fine and seller has given you working details - we will now secure the accounts.

Email:
  • make sure to change the profile information and add yours ( at the heat of the moment you may just enter random details but try make it something you will definitely remember).
  • Next link your phone number , backup email and add 2fa
  • This is a secret step many do not do: go into the email and check if the email has any mail forwarding on - some scammers setup mail forwarding so all mails get forwarded to them so they can easily recover the accounts.
  • Download all backup codes - print them and take a pic on your phone.
Epic:
  • make sure to change the profile information and add yours ( at the heat of the moment you may just enter random details but try make it something you will definitely remember).
  • Next link your phone number , add 2fa
  • Download all backup codes - print them and take picture on your phone
  • Check if PDF is downloadable - make sure you have this saved on your pc as it has all major information to do with the account and can be used to pull back if needed.
  • Check account links and remove any consoles linked that you do not wish to have access to the account.
If you have done these steps your account should be fine. Please remember some sellers crack accounts and sell for cheap to try sell them asap - these accounts are usually not pulled back by the seller but by the actual owners. To be extra safe try buy inactive accounts with mail changeable + oge if possible as these are far more secure :)

CONTACTING EPIC:

Now i know some buyers are satisfied with keeping their accounts on the email the seller has supplied , whilst others like to contact epic and try get the email changed to be 1000% assured that the epic isn't pulled through the email the seller provided. Even though it is risky to contact epic to have anything changed ( as you have bought this account and may not be the original owner) it is still possible for things to go well. I for instance have contacted them to have my email changed on a Triple OG Account.

Every epic staff follows a ***** and ask you for specific information to validate you are the original owner of the account. This is what they will ask you:
  • "Your Public IP Address" - can be found on account pdf
  • "The Original Display name of your Epic Account" - can be found on account pdf
  • "Names of any external accounts linked" - can be found on account pdf
  • "Locations where purchases where made" - the ips of transactions can be found on account pdf , put that in a ip tracker website to find out location (also its probably the location they had added previously)
  • "Last 4 Digits of the first payment card used" - on epic games website , go to invoices and find all your purchases - scroll down to the last one and download the invoice for that receipt and will say last 4 digits. Your account pdf might also have information on this.
  • "The Invoice ID of in game purchases" - same as step above to download invoice
  • "A screenshot of your oldest available receipt" - screenshot the receipt you downloaded above.
Issues that may occur:
If the original buyer made all the purchases on a console it is going to be very hard to get receipts as you need to have the email access to the external account unfortunately. These purchases do not come up on your epic games account as well so that's why its harder to contact epic and get anything changed as you do not have the most important information they need to verify you are the original owner. If you do happen to know when the purchase was made and how much it was you could always have a fake receipt made but even then it will be very hard to perform.

SELLING ACCOUNT:
Okay you have decided to sell a Fortnite Account. The first thing you want to do is check the locker to get a rough idea of how much its worth. You can compare your account to others on the market to get a rough idea of the pricing. Once you have decided on a price you can get the account ready for sale. I like to begin with using the easy skin checker bot on telegram - this shows me all the information about whether its linkable to consoles / when it was created / how active the account has been / wins / vbucks and send images of the whole locker.

Once you have that you can make the listing. Make sure to make it clear whether its a full access / not full access account. If it comes with OGE or fresh email. Buyers like to know this information so its helpful to mention. On epic games make sure you have removed all current linked platforms / 2fa / bank details and etc. Just like selling all other accounts its best to make sure you deliver the account with all the information necessary.

Upon delivering an account I like to do the following. After the mm has received the funds from the buyer I start screen recording. This is the order I like to record:
- Type all login details I will be providing into a notepad
- copy details and log into epic games website
- copy details and log into email you are providing
- copy details and log into Fortnite and showcase its the correct account
- copy details and send all details to the buyer
- Tell mm I have sent details.

The reason I do this is because some buyers purposefully say account details are invalid / wrong in an attempt to scam you. This way you have full proof everything was in working conditions upon delivering the account. The reason I copy and paste instead of typing the details is in case the buyer attempts to say I typed different password in the recordings.
Having this record will always show the mm you have used that you have delivered the details successfully and that you are not in the wrong :)

shoutout my boy devour for writing this :)

old x's SIGNATURE
Reactions:
Liked By 3 members :

1 Death Note

Prime

Vouches

100%
Status
Rep
Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1